Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

One down, one to go...

Still doing the sock thing...



This is numero uno for my Go With The Flows. I am not looking forward to the second one....for such a simple lace pattern it goes *mighty* slow! Although gotta say I love the colourway - chocolatey brown and if you hold it up to the sun you can see subtle rainbow tones running through it. Very different and very yum but very hard to capture the true colour. Although the yardage is just silly (Jitterbug - need I say more!) and even though I am doing these for a 'tiny footed friend' I have an uneasy feeling I will be cutting it fine on the second sock. God I even reduced the lace repeat on the leg cuff from 20 to 14!! I will let you know how I go ;) So the next post will either be supreme swearing or pics of two socks ;)

4 comments:

At 6:32 PM Lucky-1 said...

Beautiful colour and love the pattern.:D

 
At 8:01 AM Ann said...

It's lovely & the color is gorgeous. Don't worry about the yarn as I knitted a pair with Jitterbug too & it's enough as mine was 22cm for the foot & 16cm for the leg. Good luck.

 
At 10:25 AM Megsie said...

hey Bec,

I'm tagging you :) Check out my blog if you want to play

 
At 4:29 PM Rachael said...

Ahh someone beat me to it! I tagged you too! Guess you've got no choice now ;)!

 

Post a Comment