Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

I received my first ever Rockin' Sock Club instalment and I must say I am blown away! Everything you hear is true!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SPOILER BELOW!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



The detail that goes into the package e.g. file, dyer notes, badges, stickers etc is just incredible and it feel like you are really sinking into a sock world, feel like you are in the right place with fellow sock addicts who 'get it'! ;)

I am going to cast-on tonight with the gorgeous pattern Serendipity by Adrienne Fong. I just love how she has (more than) successfully combined a lace pattern and verigated yarn. I already know the recipient of this - a very special friend :)

*bec blisses out*

2 comments:

At 7:10 PM Ann said...

Wow - what a package & the yarn looks gorgeous. Can't wait to see your socks.

 
At 7:58 PM Donyale said...

You know - I haven't been able to swallow spending that much money on sock yarn (well - all in one hit). But when I see that I think - drat! maybe I should have.

 

Post a Comment