From the gorgeous Kris' blog! Its my turn! :)
The first three people to comment on this post will receive a gift from me, sometime within the next 365 days.
Who knows when it will turn up, or what it will be, but rest assured, it will arrive. All you have to do is promise to make the same declaration on your blog, and send out gifts to three of your lovely readers.
Easy Peasy.
Who knows when it will turn up, or what it will be, but rest assured, it will arrive. All you have to do is promise to make the same declaration on your blog, and send out gifts to three of your lovely readers.
Easy Peasy.
4 comments:
- At 1:07 PM Twice as Nice said...
-
Sounds good! I'm in.
- At 1:41 PM Tangled Yarns said...
-
How could I resist! ;)
- At 3:03 PM the little knitter who could said...
-
Ooh, think I might have made it to no 3, I'm in!
- At 3:10 PM Bec said...
-
Woohoo! That was super quick :) Send through your address to me at yarncollective (at) westnet.com.au :) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

