
Well I have made the decision to cut down on my study - it has really burnt me out this semester. I haven't had much time at all to do the things I enjoy. So I will only be doing one unit per semester for a while. It definitely pushes my degree back time-wise but I just need to get some balance.
I have really missed dyeing and knitting so I am going to open Spare Ribs on a small scale. An enjoyable scale for me. If I feel like dyeing I will, if I don't I won't. No set stocking times. There will be hand-dyed yarns and a couple of Spare Ribs Shoakers. I have just put up an Auction up for a Semi Solid Custom Spare Ribs Shoaker :) These will only be knit in small numbers so get in if you fancy one ;)
10% of all profits from Spare Ribs sales go towards the King Edward Memorial Hospital Remembrance Garden. This is where Mila, my angel baby, is and they are currently undergoing renovation so it seemed a perfect fit.
Hugs to all and hopefully now I will have more time to be a 'good blogger'.
Btw I get my exam results back on 5th July - wish me luck as it will be pretty bloody tight!
Labels: Spare Ribs
1 comments:
- At 7:52 PM Lis said...
-
ooh how exciting... does this mean we get you back on msn regularly? haha.
can't wait to get my hands on some of your yarn!
(and good luck with your results... not like you need it, I'm sure you will do great!)

