Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

Introducing Del :)

Here is the baby boy....

Snuggling after a very long day for him - you can see he is super tired, can hardly keep his eye open but he is purring away. He misses his mum and brothers/sisters but I think he likes it here already.



Hiding from the camera....I love him :)

4 comments:

At 7:16 PM Mandy said...

Awww, he's soooo cute Bec - looks very snuggly :)

 
At 8:01 PM Anonymous said...

Welcome Del! Congratulations on your new family member, I hope he settles in quickly.

I'm not really a cat person but he is so cute it's making me gush LOL

 
At 8:31 PM Lucky-1 said...

Oh he's beautiful:D

I hope he brings you much joy and lots of cuddles and purrs:)

 
At 12:51 PM Fi said...

Gorgeous :) You have a Del, we have a Dermie, both have great taste in cats and names :)

 

Post a Comment