Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

Cassidy for Me!


The yarn (Bendigo Rustic in Graphite) was meant for CPH but I fell in love with Cassidy (the new pattern from Chic Knits) as soon as I saw it on Ravelry :) So change of plans!

My chest measurement is 44" and I actually want a figure hugging one (will put in a zip if the buttons don't close ;) ) so I am heading for the 42" one as opposed to the next one up, 46".

The Graphite is quite a dark grey and I like its subtlety with the cables so far - very wearable. Here is a WIP - from some knitting last night and this morning. Gonna be a long project I think!

1 comments:

At 6:53 PM Kat said...

ooh I love the choice of brown, such a gorgoues knit..and delicious chocolate yarn!

 

Post a Comment