Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

Rainy Days again....


Pattern: Rainy Days by Yuliya Sullivan

Yarn: Dyelicious 5ply


Needles: 3.25mm - two socks, one long circ
Cast on: 24 December 08 Cast off: 28 December 08



Mods: None :)

Talk: Mum literally wore the first Rainy Days I knit her to death. She loved them so I thought I would whip her another pair up for her birthday on 28/12. So unlike me (not!), I was sewing in the ends on the morning of her birthday ;) The colourway is so beautiful and subtle, 'cargo' colours with bolts of bright sky blue. Mum was blown away :)

4 comments:

At 9:05 AM Jack said...

Nothing quite like a last minute finish!

 
At 11:30 AM Sue said...

Those socks are gorgeous. What a great pattern.

 
At 11:30 AM Sue said...

Those socks are gorgeous. What a great pattern.

 
At 2:36 PM Mooska said...

These socks look lovely...very subtle but elegant :) Lucky Mum...
Like you I am often finishing handmade gifts the day they are required...but it pushes me to finish too :)

 

Post a Comment