Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

All I need to say...

.....green.lace.mystery.kal.15/06.bring.it.on :)

3 comments:

At 3:42 PM Fi said...

OOh Bec - welcome back :)
(And I love that I have the yarn in your title sitting happily in my yarn stash - or at least its something very similar)

KNit, knit, knit, blog please !

 
At 8:39 AM Bec said...

Fi - that is your yarn indeed!! I will always remember it - one of my favs by far :) I am actually doing the Mystic Midsummer Wreath Mystery KAL over at Knits and Knags group at Rav with the green yarn. We get the first bit of the pattern on Wed - fingers crossed the yarn arrives before then :)

How are things with you and yours??

 
At 9:13 AM Fi said...

We are all good. 3 kids now, living in NZ happily. This year I have off teaching on maternity leave. DP is the SAHD too, so its a nice full house.
I hope to see more of you about the traps.

 

Post a Comment