Pattern: Embossed Leaves by Mona Schmidt
Pattern Source: Favourite Socks
Yarn: The Knittery Cashmere/Merino 4ply
Colourway: Deep Forest (hand-dyed by me)
Needles: US 1 / 2.25 mm
Pattern Source: Favourite Socks
Yarn: The Knittery Cashmere/Merino 4ply
Colourway: Deep Forest (hand-dyed by me)
Needles: US 1 / 2.25 mm
Cast on: Wed 26/12/08 Cast off: Thurs 17/01/08
My EL Ravelry Project Link
My EL Ravelry Project Link
Mods: I used a smaller needle than suggested,
partly due to my gauge and partly due to knitting for a Size 6 foot :)
partly due to my gauge and partly due to knitting for a Size 6 foot :)
Talk: This would have to be the most rewarding sock pattern I have knit.
If you haven't done it please get that yarn and needles on the go!! This is my first SAM 5 sock :)
If you haven't done it please get that yarn and needles on the go!! This is my first SAM 5 sock :)
5 comments:
- At 9:46 PM lucretia said...
-
They are utterly gorgeous! Your dye job is perfect.
I probably would make myself a pair if I had size 6 feet! ;-) I'm thinking of taking up knitting socks for Kaia... she's about a size 1. - At 12:28 AM E said...
-
These are so beautiful! I love them. That pattern is in my queue so I may have to make them my next pair.
- At 1:56 AM Anonymous said...
-
They are beautiful!! This is a pattern that is definitely on my list. :)
- At 5:03 AM Fi said...
-
Love them :) They are sensational!! Colourway, style - everything about them. Well done!
- At 8:06 AM Ann said...
-
The socks are lovely. I like this pattern too. What are you planning to knit for the next pair of socks?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


